I'm a 17 year old trans-nb from Louisiana. I spend my days being mad online about a variety of different media, spending too much time analyzing little details to the point where I drive myself up the wall. I have DID and will occasionally have on of a few unnamed alters pop up and take the wheel during emotional breakdowns. I'm an avid fan of linguistics and religion and I'm a practicing Theistic Luciferian. I also have a deep love for singing and music and plan to major in vocal performance at college. I infrequently write blogs on my website linked above and plan to launch a podcast with the script for episode one currently in a near finished rough draft.
- You support Contrapoints (I have elaborated my stance on her on my blog)
- You follow normal DFI criteria.
- If certain things I like or are interested in (occult, homestuck, black metal) makes you uncomfortable or triggers you.
- You are aphobic.
- You are islamophobic.
- You don't support he/him or they/them lesbians
Our system goes by the name of "Phosphor". We flip between singular I and plural we as our pronouns of choice. We kinda co-front. Our headmates are weird and wonky and we just play it by ear.
- due to recent exodus from the homestuck community this is now WIP
Doubles still chill tho
Bolds are comfort ships.
- Jun/Zana (Path of Exile)